Vinerie Child Theme for Divi
Vinerie was developed with regional vineyards and wineries in mind, but it could also be adapted for use by other local businesses..
The Home Page – an Overview of Your Business
All pages of the site include full width image headers with transprent menu. The menu will transition to the semi-transparent colour you have chosen upon scrolling down.
CatchLead with impressive imagery, with the full width slider that also features an impressive Ken Burns effect animation. The slides can include links to featured pages on your site.
Include a brief introduction about what you have to offer to visitors.
The theme is pre-styled to work with WooCommerce. You can include new or featured products on your home page.
Vinerie includes a custom global footer section with 5 columns. Simply edit the content in the Divi library, and it will appear on all pages.
Social Media Links
You can also choose to have the custom social media links appear in your footer.
Social Share Links
As a local business, you know it is important that customers can follow you through their preferred networks. To make sure customers can find you – Vinerie includes the ability to link to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram. Businesses such as wineries that cater to tourists also depend on customer reviews, so you can also include links to your profile on Yelp and TripAdvisor.
The custom styled blurb modules that overlap the slider will lead your visitors to other featured pages on your site. They are currently set up to link to the Wine Club page, About Us page, and Shop page, but you can change the links to any pages that you want to feature.
Include a quote or statement about your business. You could also use this area for customer reviews.
Many local wineries, as well as other types of local businesses, will offer an email newsletter as an opportunity to keep in touch with customers and potential customers. Vinerie includes 2 optin module sections – 1 with a solid colour background as seen here, and another with an image background. You can use them as required throughout your site. Also included is styling for a popup optin form using the Bloom plugin.
Shop and Product Pages
The theme has been configured to work with WooCommerce for those who wish to set up and manage their own ecommerce operation. The WooCommerce shop includes shop and category pages as well as individual product pages.
If you are not planning on offering online sale, a non-ecommerce product page is also provided.
You can also choose to use both the product and shop pages, as we have done in the demo – the product page gives you the opportunity to provide more details about each product on the same page, and if you do have an e-store you can include links to purchase from the product page.
Many local wineries offer a wine club membership as a way to attract loyal customers.
Vinerie offers a simple registration form as a method of enrolling in the club, which will allow you to follow up by phone to take the person’s credit card information and add them to your existing system.
If you are using WooCommerce to manage your own online shop, there are premium WooCommerce membership plugins that you could install for a more automated online process.
Area Information and Blog Sections
The standard page layout includes space for text and a featured image, with image gallery.
The timeline layout uses standard Divi Blurb modules, and allows you to present information such as company history in a unique way.
Features of the Vinerie Theme
- Home page slider with Ken Burns animation effect that is compatible with desktop and mobile devices.
- Custom social media follow links in the header and footer, including Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Yelp and Trip Advisor (important to local businesses).
- Custom menu hover effect.
- Image headers with transparent menu background on all pages, including shop and blog pages.
- WooCommerce ready, with customized styling.
- Custom timeline layout, using Divi Blurbs.
- Styled Caldera Forms registration form.
- Custom styled blog grid layout on blog page, also on search and archive pages.
- Custom styled Bloom popup optin.
- Easily change theme colours from within the Divi Theme Settings – no need to know how to edit a style sheet to change colours.
- Easy installation with one-click install of demo content.
- Comprehensive installation and setup instructions
In order to use the Vinerie child theme, you will need the Divi parent theme for WordPress, which is not included with this product. You can purchase an annual subscription from Elegant Themes, which includes the Divi theme. Should you wish to use the popup optin form, you will also require the Bloom plugin, that is included in your Elegant Themes subscription.
You will also need a hosted WordPress website. Vinerie is compatible with Divi 3.0.99+. It is highly recommended that the theme be installed on a new install of WordPress. Your server should be running php 7.0 or greater as well as meet the other requirements to use the Divi theme.
- the photos in the demo are not included in the child theme package. The child theme includes placeholder images with the correct sizing.
- while this theme includes styling for WooCommerce and Caldera Forms, we are unable to provide support for these plugins, beyond the custom styling. For plugin support, please contact the plugin developers.
- be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes. If you intend to make customizations beyond changing colours, a reasonable knowledge of CSS is also required. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not available.
Once purchased, you are free to use this Child Theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you like for as long as you like. You cannot resell or redistribute the theme or any of its parts to anyone else. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase.