Auberge Child Theme for Divi
Auberge is a clean and simple theme designed for Bed & Breakfast and rental accommodations. Auberge is integrated with the Hotel Booking Lite plugin from MotoPress.
The Home Page – an Overview of Your Establishment
Catch visitors attention and highlight some of the key benefits your establishment offers to them with this home page slider
Your Home page is a great spot to describe some of the key features that your property has to offer to guests. So if people are looking for something specific they can quickly and easily see if your property is going to meet their needs.
Show a selection of your rooms right on your Home page. These are special Divi Modules provided by the Hotel Booking and Divi Integration plugin. You just need to change the ID in the module to that of the room you want to feature (so you could easily change this if you wanted to feature different rooms depending on availability. A “View All” button links to the Accommodations page with a listing of all your accommodations.
Latest Blog Posts
You may want to use the Blog option to highlight activities, events and other things to do for people who are visiting your area. The Home page can feature your latest blog posts.
Prominent Book Now Button
Don’t lose potential visitors, this contrasting button is always within reach (on desktop and iPad) making it quick and easy for people to get to your booking calendar.
Quick Availability Search Form
Some people may want to get right down to business. Maybe they know the dates they want and want to check right away whether you have availability, or they are already familiar with your establishment and don’t need to see a lot more detail before deciding to book. This front and centre search form (controlled by the Hotel Booking plugin) allows them to enter their dates and check availability.
Provide some highlights from guest reviews on your Home page. Seeing positive reviews helps people feel more confident that they are making a good choice.
Your footer, available on every page, includes key information: phone number, email address, physical address (with a link to your contact page for map and directions), links to any social media accounts you use to keep in touch with potential and former guests. You may also want to include other information such as they types of payment you can accept, and links to industry associations you belong to. (Or you could include links to other internal pages on your site.)
This page, which includes a list of all of your accommodations, is generated with a shortcode from the Hotel Booking plugin.
The propery detail page has been developed using the Divi Builder in combination with Hotel Booking plugin modules and shortcode content.
Booking Confirmation Form
Custom styling is included for the booking form which is generated by the Hotel Booking plugin when people click on the Confirm Reservation button on a listing.
The custom styled Testimonial Module allows you to post reviews you have received from happy guests.
Area Information/Blog Section
Potential guests who may be unfamiliar with your area will appreciate having information available about things to do and see while they are visiting. You can use the Blog section to post local information.
Updating your website with local area information is also a great way to help bring traffic to your website through search engines. Posting frequent updates about local restaurants, activities, events, attractions, etc. can help to build your search engine ranking.
The main blog page features the latest posts by category, with a link to the archive page for that category to view all posts.
The blog archive pages feature a custom alternating blog post layout, with sidebar including an Availability Search widget as well as standard blog navigation widgets.
Features of the Auberge Theme
- 9 Divi page layouts.
- Custom styling for MotoPress Hotel Booking Lite plugin.
- Global footer that can be edited through the Divi Library.
- Custom styled blog search and archive pages.
- Font Awesome integration.
- Easily change theme colours from within the Divi Theme Settings – no need to know how to edit a style sheet to change colours.
- Easy installation of demo content and settings
- Comprehensive installation and setup instructions
In order to use the Auberge child theme, you will need the Divi parent theme for WordPress, which is not included with this product. You can purchase an annual subscription from Elegant Themes, which includes the Divi theme.
You will also need a hosted WordPress website. Frais is compatible with Divi 3.22+. It is highly recommended that the theme be installed on a new install of WordPress.
- that the photos in the demo are not included in the child theme package. The child theme includes placeholder images with the correct sizing.
- that while this theme includes styling for the MotoPress Hotel Booking Lite Plugin, we are unable to provide support for this plugin, beyond the custom styling. For plugin support, please contact the plugin developer.
- the Auberge theme is integrated with the free Motopress Hotel Booking Lite plugin. There is a premium version of the plugin, as well as addons, that may be required for additional functionality.
- be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes. If you intend to make customizations beyond changing colours, a reasonable knowledge of CSS is also required. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not available.
Once purchased, you are free to use this Child Theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you like for as long as you like. You cannot resell or redistribute the theme or any of its parts to anyone else. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. The theme will continue to work without any additional payment but Divi Diva will not be responsible for any conflicts due to updates by Divi, WordPress or any third party plugins or extensions.