Annuaire Child Theme for Divi
Any Kind of Business Directory
The Divi Annuaire child theme, along with the WordPress Business Directory Plugin will help you build an effective business directory.
Free or Paid Listings
The Business Directory Plugin allows you to offer free business listings, or to charge for listings (or a combination of both.)
Note that the free version of the Business Directory Plugin allows payments through Authorize.net. Premium plugin modules are also available to accept payment through PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout.
Prominent Search Form
Featured and Latest Listings Widgets
Annuaire gives you a custom styled horizontal application of these widgets that you can use on your Home page (or anywhere on a Divi builder page.)
The Directory Listings
Premium Option: Map
For local directories, a map displaying all of the listings can be desirable. This requires the premium Business Directory Google Map module. If you do not have the Google Map module installed, you will just see the list of businesses.
Featured listings will be displayed in the business list first. Annuaire features special styling to highlight featured listings.
The Single Listing Page
Each listing will get their own individual page on your website, including a description, address, and contact information.
You can create different listing levels in your Business Directory Admin panel, and set the number of photos allowed for each level. Each listing should have a featured photo, which will appear on the directory list, and as the main photo on the detailed listing. In our demo we have created a Basic listing level with 1 image, where premium listings are allowed an image gallery. Images open up to a slideshow in a lightbox.
Annuaire includes the option to add links to the businesses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts on their profile.
Popup Contact Form
The Send a Message button will open up a contact form popup, with messages sent directly to the businesses email address.
Premium Options - Map and Ratings
About Us Page
Features of the Annuaire Theme
- 4 Divi page layouts.
- Custom styling for Business Directory Plugin.
- Custom Featured listing ribbon styling.
- Custom image hover effect.
- Custom styled blog layout on blog page, also on search and archive pages.
- Easily change theme colours from within the Divi Theme Settings – no need to know how to edit a style sheet to change colours.
- Easy installation of demo content and settings.
- Comprehensive installation and setup instructions
In order to use the Annuaire child theme, you will need the Divi parent theme for WordPress, which is not included with this product. You can purchase an annual subscription from Elegant Themes, which includes the Divi theme.
You will also need a hosted WordPress website. Annuaire is compatible with Divi 3.0.105 and up. It is highly recommended that the theme be installed on a new install of WordPress.
- that the photos in the demo are not included in the child theme package. The child theme includes placeholder images with the correct sizing.
- that while this theme includes styling for the Business Directory Plugin, we are unable to provide support for this plugin, beyond the custom styling. For plugin support, please contact the plugin developer.
- be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes. If you intend to make customizations beyond changing colours, a reasonable knowledge of CSS is also required. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not available.
Once purchased, you are free to use this Child Theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you like for as long as you like. You cannot resell or redistribute the theme or any of its parts to anyone else. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. The theme will continue to work without any additional payment but Divi Diva will not be responsible for any conflicts due to updates by Divi, WordPress or any third party plugins or extensions.