Divi Diva Affiliate Program
Terms and Conditions
- Affiliate Approval – In order to be considered for the Divi Diva Affiliate Program, you must complete an application form. Your application must include the website that you would like to use affiliate links on. All applications will be reviewed for suitability in reaching our target customers. Acceptance into the program is at our sole discretion. If accepted into the program, you will receive an email notice and can then begin to use your affiliate links.
- 20% Commission Rate – The affiliate program will pay out 20% of the purchase price of any Child Themes sale to the affiliate whose “affiliate cookie” is provided by the purchaser’s browser to the Divi Diva website at the time of the sale, providing that cookie has not expired.
- Affiliate Cookies – When a potential customer is referred to Divi Diva by an affiliate, using the URL format provided in the affiliate area, a cookie will be set in the customer’s browser. The cookie will be valid for 30 days from that time. The user may configure their browser to reject or clear cookies, or the cookie may be overwritten by a subsequent referral from another affiliate. In these cases the original affiliate will not be credited with the sale.
- Payout – Commissions will be paid to any affiliate whose balance is $50 or more. Affiliate payouts will be made on or before the 10th day of each month, paid through PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must have a valid PayPal account email on your registration. Note that in exceptional circumstances this payment may be delayed.If your balance is less than $50, it will be carried forward month to month until such time as your balance reaches $50 or greater, at which time it will be eligible for payout. You are responsible for the payment of any applicable tax on the affiliate income you receive from Divi Diva.
- Affiliate Link Disclosure – A number of laws exist which require affiliates to disclose the nature of their relationship when posting affiliate links, and all affiliates must abide by the laws in their jurisdiction.
- Accuracy – Affiliates must represent the product fairly and accurately. They must not make false claims about the features of the product, or otherwise entice or trick users into following an affiliate link. Affiliate links may point to any page of the Divi Diva site, and do not need to explicitly mention Divi Diva.